Does Hipcamp take a standard commission?
Yes, we take a flat 10% commission from your gross booking earnings. 3% of it goes toward a payment processing fee that goes directly to Stripe, our secure payment processor.
Money you earn from Hipcamp can help off-set taxes, mortgage, upkeep, monitoring fees, etc. Listing with Hipcamp provides a wide range of opportunity such as:
- Email and social media marketing to our growing community of 3 million campers
- Intuitive online booking software with landowner backend for easy management
- Professional photography of campgrounds whenever possible
- Land improvement assistance through community and brand stewardship days
- Equipment improvement assistance (composting toilets, tents, etc.)
- Direct deposit weekly payments to landowner
- Insurance assistance
- Campsite layout consultation and assisted management for landowners
You can create your free listing here: https://www.hipcamp.com/host