Does Hipcamp take a standard commission?
Yes, Hipcamp takes a 10% commission from your gross booking earnings. That means you keep 90% of everything you make on Hipcamp. Signing up for Hipcamp is completely free.
Here’s what that 10% goes to:
- Our secure payment processor, Stripe, which helps us directly deposit money into your bank account every Monday after you host Hipcampers
- 7-day/week customer support
- Our $1M liability insurance policy. Learn about it here.
- Email and social media marketing to our growing community of 3.5 million Hipcampers
- Land improvement assistance through community and brand stewardship days. Read about past stewardship events here.
- Coordination of professional photography of campgrounds whenever possible.
- Consultation from our Host Success team regarding marketing your listing and improving your land
You can create your free listing here: https://www.hipcamp.com/host